

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Albert Einstein

“Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.” Brian Tracy

“Life is like riding a bicycle: you don't fall of unless you stop pedaling.” Claude Pepper

“The bicycle, the bicycle surely, should always be the vehicle of novelists and poets” Christopher Morley
.jpg)
“A bicycle does get you there and more And there is always the thin edge of danger to keep you alert and comfortably apprehensive. Dogs become dogs again and snap at your raincoat; potholes become personal. And getting there is all the fun.”

“When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking.”
Arthur Conan Doyle Sr.
Can you guess what I picked out for myself this weekend?
Nothing fancy, no gears, just a beach cruiser bicycle.
6 comments:
Yay for you!
My kids keep begging me to get a bike. Mine is so old and gross, I won't even ride it.
You have inspired me.
Is yours really pink?
I think I should start peddling again!
Carolyn
I NEED A BIKE!!!!! Great blog!!!! Love the pink bike and bell!!!! CHEERS! Come by my blog I'm having a GIVEAWAY!!! CHEERS! Michele
Good for you, Girl!! Hop on and feel the wind in your hair...ride. Just ride!
Hooray for you!! love my beach cruiser...I love the pink too!
beach cruiser way to go!! lovely blog! thanks for commenting on mine :)
Post a Comment