Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bloggy Love


Had to share some blogs that I love so much that they need to be shared.





This blog I JUST found and my dear friend who forwarded me the link thought I might like it, but I LOVE it. From the moment the first pictures came up on my screen I fell in blog-love at first sight.




Then there's Heather. Not sure how I found Heather or how we began talking, but the more we chat, the more I love her. She is a down to earth, real gal who just makes me smile. I do hope you'll pay her a visit - she's just good people.



Then there's Nikki and the dogs. OMG I wish this gal was my neighbor because she is the funniest gal ever. She makes me laugh all the time. And we're talking crazy, I'm alone - hope nobody can see me, pee in your pants laugh out loud till you cry laughter. You just HAVE to visit her. But, if you don't want to laugh or smile, then you'd better not - I don't think you'd be able to resist.










And last, but certainly not least is my lady-crush. Okay, men have "man-crushes", so give me this one. If you don't know Aunt Ruthie then stop right now and go visit her. No, wait, make a cup of coffee or tea and find a comfy place to sit and just pour over her blog. Oh my, it's like sitting down with your favorite gal, a mentor, the one you want to be just like. She's a mom, a Christian Woman and a wonderful home-maker. I wish she could be my mama or my neighbor or just a gal in my church so she could take me under her wing and just show me the ropes. Oh I hope you'll visit her and love her as much as I do.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Suzann! Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to visit these lovely ladies!

Heather said...

Thanks for the shoutout! You're just too sweet.

I can't remember how we found each other, either, but I do know I used your Thanksgiving day poem to read at my family dinner, and it brought tears to everyone's eyes.

Then there was New Year's Eve, and our chatting marathon...

Good times.

Someday we will meet IRL, and decorate and garden and drink and laugh, then blog about it :)

Alicia said...

Hey thanks for the comment!! I'm off to go check out these blogs you featured! thanks for the suggestions, and come back any time!!

anythinggoeshere said...

What a generous idea sharing your favorites with others so they can enjoy them too. I will have to check them all out. xo Joan