Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Looking UP



Sconces have been purchased. No, they aren't the PB ones that I coveted, but I think these are a reasonable comparison and they only cost $40 for the pair! I adore their rustic appearance.

It begins with one board.


A lot of banging 
(with a hammer people! Get your mind out of the gutter)
LOL



Some careful planning


And before you know it, the ceiling is UP.


Of course, now it must be painted, we need trim, a ceiling fan, ...

4 comments:

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Suzann, It looks like somehting fun and fab is going on here! Can't wait to see more! Nancy

Heather said...

One thing at a time, girlie.

I love the look of the ceiling. That will be gorgeous, and so very cozy in your hobby room!

Anonymous said...

Looks like things are coming along!! I love the beadboard ceiling..love it!

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh your sconces are gorgeous! Oh and look a REAL ceiling..... love it. It's all the rage to use fake sheeting here in Australia. A-M xx