School's Out For Summer (finally). Here are some photos to commemorate my Thomas' last couple of days of fun with his 2nd grade friends.
Good-Bye 2nd Grade. You have been wonderful, amazing, and I have learned a great deal and have grown leaps and bounds. Welcome lazy days of summer fun!
Kids that age are probably a lot of fun. They still have respect for their teachers and are excited about learning. And I'm sure they are REALLY excited about the start of summer...ME TOO!
3 comments:
Kids that age are probably a lot of fun. They still have respect for their teachers and are excited about learning. And I'm sure they are REALLY excited about the start of summer...ME TOO!
Have a great summer vacation!
Carolyn
Yay for summer vacation!
Of course, you know they'll be complaining about being bored in about, oh, three days...
Sigh.
Post a Comment