Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Creative Minds & Ideas Needed...

I'm literally crawling out of bed to beg all you creative gals for a huge favor.  

I need to name a new business I'm opening and my mind is just blank.  

It's an off-set printing and design company.  It's small, personal, and very quality oriented.

My only idea is this.  O.P.I.  Which could stand for 
Off-Set Printing, Inc.
OR
the "O" could stand for my last name.

Other than that?  I'm done for - tapped out - blank - useless.

Help?

Crawling back to bed with meds in hand.

Thanks!!!  (I'm also needing some kind of a catchy logo that I hope will be inspired by the name)

can't
breathe
any
more


7 comments:

Alicia said...

The only thing I could think of was 1903 Printing & Design....that's the year that the off set came about. Sorry...my creative fuse is shot!

anythinggoeshere said...

How about "Set off your printing." There is at least a place to start from. When I have things like this to do I just keep writing down everything that comes to mine without judgement. keep at it until you can't think of anything else. don't evaluate or look for the perfect thing at this point. Then go take a bath or whatever for you is a thinking place..walk..whatever and see what bubbles up. If nothing clicks put it away and come back to it tomorrow. It will come to you. I hope this helps.. Happy Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I'm sick too... and drawing a blank too... boy I'm just no help!

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Some thoughts, take them or leave them--Ready, Set, Print & Design.
Quality Image Transfer (but maybe you wouldn't want QIT), Inventing and Transferring Images and Designs,
At Home Offset Printing & Design,
The Offset Printing & Design Nook,
Offset Printing & Design Done Right,
Personalized Offset Printing & Design,

I like the idea of using the word image somehow. This was fun! Hope I at least sparked some thoughts.

O.P.I. is too much like the nailpolish and "O" like the magazine...woman and channel.

Let me know what you decide and I'll help you w/ a logo if you want.

Rue said...

Hi Suzann :)

I like the Alicia's name for the company too.

I hope you're feeling better :)

rue

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me!

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming by yesterday and checking out my blog...leaving a comment...I can't think of anything for this off the top of my head but I'll think on it awhile and get back to you if I come up with something!!