Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bragging About My Little Girl...

Okay, I wasn't going to, but I have to. I'm so danged proud of her!




She's 15, an awkward age, especially for a girl.

Her baby brother is 8. He loves her. He misses hanging out with her.




She has summer school and gymnastics and cheer practice and driving school.

He has me and a few friends.



He misses his sissy.

She came home from school on Monday, took her brother to lunch and out for an ice cream cone.
Came home and played board games with him for two hours.




She made his day.

She made me proud.

I had to brag. I think she's special.

4 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Awwww. What a great Sis! Love that!!

Heather said...

What a blessing when your kids get along and are KIND to one another!

I love that last picture!

Alicia said...

that's so awesome!! i'd be bragging about her too!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet of her! Now I wish I had a brother like that!...I would be proud too..