I love to read and two of your favourites are mine also - The Lovely Bones and The Kite Runner. I haven't read many of the others you listed, so I'm going to add them to my wish list. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment! If you do order the sailboats I'm sure you will love them - "mine" make me smile everytime I look at them!
I have read all of these books!! All are on my book shelves, because I can't part with them. However, East of Eden is my all time favorite. (My daughter Eden Marie was inspired by the book and had we had a boy, his name would have been Caleb)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm so glad you did. Now I've found yours and will be back! ;)
(I'll be praying for you. Hope you'll do the same for me!)
My Aunt read The Shack, so that's on my list. I love Pride and Prejudice, A Tale of Two Cities, Silas Marner, --I love books where goodness prevails! MI always read the end of the book first, too! I can't stand suspense! My beach book is to finally read "The Woman in White." You have a well-rounded book list! Thanks for sharing!
I also loved, The Time Traveller's Wife, The Lovely Bones & The Kite Runner. Other favorites are .... too many to mention. But I'm going to keep my eyes out for the ones on your list. Thank you.
We have similar taste in literature! I have to say my all-time favorite is To Kill A Mockingbird. I read it every summer. Right now, I'm reading John Grisham's The Associate, but have just finished several of Peter Mayle's books...
8 comments:
Too many to mention but I am rereading The Secret Garden right now which is a fun read for June.
Hugs ~
Heidi
I love to read and two of your favourites are mine also - The Lovely Bones and The Kite Runner. I haven't read many of the others you listed, so I'm going to add them to my wish list.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment! If you do order the sailboats I'm sure you will love them - "mine" make me smile everytime I look at them!
I have read all of these books!! All are on my book shelves, because I can't part with them. However, East of Eden is my all time favorite. (My daughter Eden Marie was inspired by the book and had we had a boy, his name would have been Caleb)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm so glad you did. Now I've found yours and will be back! ;)
(I'll be praying for you. Hope you'll do the same for me!)
My Aunt read The Shack, so that's on my list. I love Pride and Prejudice, A Tale of Two Cities, Silas Marner, --I love books where goodness prevails! MI always read the end of the book first, too! I can't stand suspense! My beach book is to finally read "The Woman in White." You have a well-rounded book list! Thanks for sharing!
I love them all. I have read about a third of these, and it gives me some others to try. Thanks for an inspiring post. Happy Monday.
I also loved, The Time Traveller's Wife, The Lovely Bones & The Kite Runner. Other favorites are .... too many to mention. But I'm going to keep my eyes out for the ones on your list. Thank you.
What a great list! I just finished Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky and it was AMAZING!!!
We have similar taste in literature! I have to say my all-time favorite is To Kill A Mockingbird. I read it every summer. Right now, I'm reading John Grisham's The Associate, but have just finished several of Peter Mayle's books...
Post a Comment