Friday, June 12, 2009

It's Finally Here!

My new bike came yesterday. I am so excited. It's fun, comfy, and just what I wanted. (okay, truth be told, it cost more money than I wanted to spend, but hubby convinced me to go with better quality).










I can't help but feel that the wicker basket looks odd for some reason. I can't put my finger on it.  Is it too high?  Is it the way it sits?  Would a wire one look better?  Any opinions????

14 comments:

Tracey said...

I love it! And the wicker basket looks fine.. very cute!

lynda said...

What a cool bike...that's the same kind I want! ANd I love the wicker basket. Have fun riding it!

mimi charmante said...

So so so love your bike! I too have a basket but I need that back basket do-hickey too!
Have fun this weekend riding around~
xo

Tanya said...

LOVE the bike and the basket looks awesome!!!

Happy Bike-riding,
Tanya

Betty said...

Personally I would prefer the bike without the basket in front. Do you really need it? You have one in the back. Other than that I love it. Have a good time using it this summer!

Anonymous said...

Love the bike!! so excited for you and I think the basket looks perfect.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a lovely bike, good for you! I'll have to say though (since you mentioned it and asked ;-) that I think a matching wire basket would look a bit better than the wicker. Cute blog!

Jamie :)

Anonymous said...

p.s. I saw that you are reading the last lecture. my husband read it and said it was really good. What do you think so far?

Jamie :)

Heather said...

Toto would fit quite nicely in that basket...

Just sayin'.

Have fun with your new wheels!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

What a cute bike! I love having a basket or something on the front. The wire basket was a good suggestion. Maybe if you paninted it white it would blend in more with the bike?

Manuela

Susan in SC said...

I love the bike and basket. I think it just needs a coordinating cloth inside to tie it in with all the white on the bike. Enjoy your new wheels!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Whe wicker is fantastic -- very vintage looking; and you could comfortably carry a small child in the wicker!!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Thanks for the comment. That's a very cute bike.

Maggie R said...

Love the bike and the basket is perfect..
Have fun..
xoxo
((((hugs)))))
Maggie