Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Looking UP (part 2)

Here's a peek at the hallway ceiling. It still needs to be painted (obviously) and the white framed part (that sticks out like a sore thumb) is our access to the attic. We chose a new light fixture which really looks amazing compared to our old one.




This is the new light fixture close up.  



Looking at the hall from the main living area.  As you can tell we still don't have
any trim and all the new doors aren't on yet.



Here's that funny looking framed area I mentioned.  But, once the whole ceiling
is painted white, it won't be so obvious.

4 comments:

Heather said...

It's gonna be gorgeous!

I love the light fixture!

Thanks for sharing, you home-improvement guru, you!

Anonymous said...

Looks good! I love the light...perfect and the beadboard is so lovely! can't wait to see it all painted...such hard work you have put into this!

Alicia said...

oohhhh looking good! can't wait to see the finished product!

The House That A-M Built said...

What a gorgeous light! It's going to look amazing!A-M xx