This verse is so beautiful, and He does supply all our needs and then some. We are so so blessed. Words cannot describe. I also had to stop over and say how much I laughed when your hubby said you have a 'Chevy'. What a nut! I love a good sense of humor. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Linda
6 comments:
Thank you for theses words today, Suzann! Something I needed to hear right now!
That is very nice. Thank you for sharing...
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Beautiful, Suzann! Thanks for sharing. Hope you're enjoying your long weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
Amen to that! He is faithful in ALL that he does!
What a beautiful picture and verse!
This verse is so beautiful, and He does supply all our needs and then some. We are so so blessed. Words cannot describe.
I also had to stop over and say how much I laughed when your hubby said you have a 'Chevy'. What a nut! I love a good sense of humor.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Linda
Post a Comment