(all photos from Pottery Barn)
I would like to have these hanging baskets in the room, I'm thinking of putting them behind the bed, between the sconces.
These are the sconces I am loving right now and I think I'm going to buy them for behind (above) the bed.
I love this clock. It looks vintage, has wonderful numbers and a great finish. Plus it's an alarm clock, can't beat that.
White pick-stitch daybed cover. I own a green pick-stitch blanket and I love it so I knew I wanted another one for this room. White is perfect.

I have admired this daily wall system since PB first introduced it. The space above where the desk will go is perfect for this system. My O.C. needs love the perfect organization of it all too.

The best desk chair ever. Classic, practical, and comfort all in one.

The best desk. The drawers, the storage, the size, I love it all.
I've been in love with bamboo shades since I used them in my old house. They add a wonderful element to the room without being overwhelming. 
The new Cameron panels are perfect in price, construction, texture, and color.
So, these are my choices. What do you think? Do you love Pottery Barn too?
5 comments:
Hi Suzann! Love Love your choices! I have OC too!! which is why I'm a PB nut as well! Someday my house will be all PB but for now I'll dream with you!! Can't wait to see this completed room! Have a great weekend - Sincerely Jeannette
Lovely chices, I have those lights as hanging sconces in my kitchen...love the clock and my parents have that pillows like that and it looks wonderful...can't wait to see your room all put together!
Okay, seeing them in photos is NOT going to be enough; Gabe and I are so gonna have to come for a visit. Better warn the fam, and get the Hot Wheels and Cosmos ready!
Everything you've shown make wonderful choices...I've never been to Pottery Barn because we don't have them in Canada. I am in the states a good part of the summer so I have already plans to check it out.
So much eye candy.....
can't wait to see what you do..
come by for a visit some time..
Judi
i DO LOVE ME SOME POTTERY BARN. I have part of the office wall system...and I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment