Big news. We have hired the drywall tapers and they start on Sunday. I have chosen the paint colors for everything.
I'm certain that you can hear my heart beating rapidly as I panic about whether or not I've made the right choices.
The trim and doors are going to be painted Benjamin Moore's Sail Cloth

This is the main color I plan on using for the walls. This will be in the hallway and great room area. The color is Benjamin Moore's Shaker Beige (HC-45)

For the soffits in the kitchen as well as the bead-board in the backsplash area, I'm thinking of using this color, Benjamin Moore Nantucket Gray.

For my new "extra" room I want to paint the walls Benjamin Moore's Monroe Bisque and use a sage and cinnamon color as accents.
.jpg)
So, I'm dying to know, what do you think!?!?!?!?
10 comments:
simply lovely!~ visiting from SITs.....
Oh, I love the colors, esp. the cinnamon accent. It looks like the color of my kitchen :)
Congrats on finally deciding on the colors. Can't wait to see the final results!
Your colors are great Suzann. They are neutral but warm and they will allow you to really play with accessories in color to make things zing. Remember to have fun throughout all of this!!!
Hugs ~
Heidi
I think those colors are great! I have a lot of color in my house, and it always makes it feel homey.
I am giving you an award, come to my blog to collect it!
nickannycreations.blogspot.com
I love these colors! It's going to be beautiful!!!
All of these colors coordinate wonderful! Let's see when you are done. Not too cold and not too warm..Beautiful neutrality!
Blessings,
Linda
I love those colors-so warm and earthy. I can't wait to see the finished product!!
These colors are wonderful to build around. And in my opinion, you can't beat Benjamin Moore paint!
These are my colors.
I don't remember the name of the paint I used but the colors are the same/or very similar to mine. I love them, obviously...When we moved into our house every wall in the entire house was the "Bisque" color and we have added the sage green and cinnamon color (I call it Paprika, LOL). Best of luck.
I love the color choices! I can't wait to see how it all turns out, my fingers crossed you like it, wait you LOVE it!
Post a Comment