Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Thoughts & Bloggy Love

Today I wanted to share some yummy happy things.

for example this is one of my favorite blogs and this post is filled with photos that make my heart sing happy songs. I LOVE this look. It's delightful. Simple, bright, joyful, comfortable.

Pop by for a visit and let me know what ya think.

http://decorology.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-think-i-have-new-favorite-style.html


Another amazing gal that I love over and over again has such great style that I often read and re-read her posts and drool over her many projects.

http://theletteredcottage.blogspot.com/

This gal I just love too. She's a favorite on Rate My Space and I adore her blog as well.

http://mysweetsavannah.blogspot.com/

And a photo to share from my photos of love that I have nabbed on my zillions of bloggy travels. Can't recall where I found this or to whom it belongs, but it makes my heart sing a joyful tune.


4 comments:

Orchardviewcottage said...

Glad to find you on sits!! Love your blog... great links on today's post!!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Nice inspiration pics today!

...Enjoying the music too.

Anonymous said...

Morning! those are some excellent choices, such inspiring women with sooo much talent! I love that picture too, the cabinets, the island the floor the sink the stove, be still my beating heart!

Mimi said...

Those pics rock!

Thanks for stopping by my blog & helping to make my SITS day special!