Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eye Candy

I found these photos in my personal eye candy folder and I thought I would share them with all of you today.  I have no idea where I found some of these, so I apologize for not giving the proper credit.  A couple are from Pottery Barn, but those who know and love my favorite store are well aware of these yummy photos.

Enjoy and have a Terrific and Inspired Tuesday.


I just love this photo.  The bed, the walls, the colors, they ooze cozy comfort to me.  I see this as the perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and get lost in a fabulous book or magazine.

I adore this wood color.  There is something about this stain that makes my heart skip a beat.  Those true browns are so perfect.  Warm and homey.
My son has fallen in love with this wooden flag from Pottery Barn.  He wants it for his bedroom and since I love it's vintage style, I definitely think he should have it too.

Don't you just want to have breakfast here?  Linger over a cup of coffee in the sun-drenched room, feel those rugs under bare-feet.  Laugh and giggle in the casualness of this room.
I love the bead-board in this room.  The red, white and black colors are wonderful and the ottoman is the perfect touch in my opinion.

There is something about this kitchen that sings to my heart.  I really adore the light fixture.

This kitchen is so lovely in it's Pottery Barn simplicity.

I am in love with this coffee table.  Oh be still my heart!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Stacey said...

Suzann, the pictures you are showing today are great. I wanted to tell you that we have a very similar flag hanging in my son's room. We made it several years ago out of wood my hubby had. Now let me tell you, I am SO NOT CRAFTY! It was easy peasy!

glenna said...

I see you & I have the same taste. You must like red too. I would have picked these same pictures out of a line up!

B said...

the first, the last, and the fourth from last made me hold my breath a second and WISH!

Tanya said...

Those are all fabulous!!! Great pics - I love decorating books - they are food for the soul and the mind.

Tanya

Anonymous said...

I have some of those same pictures saved...hehe. I made that wooden flag last year. I need to post about it soon...you should try your hand at it!

Tracey said...

Love these pics!! I am so envious of all the light that fills the rooms. We have so few windows in our townhouse it has very little natural light inside. I can't wait til the day we can get a bigger place with lots of windows to let the sun shine in. :)

Momma Chae said...

Those really ARE eye candy! I would love to be rich and have someone come to my house and tell me how to decorate like that! :)