Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Adventures in Remodeling: Painting Part II, Choices

Ahhh.  So what choices have I made in my painting scheme?  Well, it all began when I did my master bedroom last year.

I chose to paint the room Glidden's Fencepost. 








"My" room is painted Sherwin Williams' Natural Choice.





Both of these colors are colors I chose from Layla's home, The Lettered Cottage.

I have chosen to add these colors in the near future too.

Rice Grain (Sherwin Williams)




And Sea Salt (Sherwin Williams)






My kitchen cabinets are going to be repainted to match the doors and trim in Benjamin Moore Dove White.

The carpet cleaning men are coming on Thursday morning and I'm running like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get ready for company on Saturday, but I promise pictures are coming very very soon.




3 comments:

Heather said...

Gabe is wondering when he can come over and "help" you decorate.

With his muddy feet and marker-covered hands.

And now you know why I have Berber carpet, dark walls and dark furniture...

Good luck with the cleaning. Nothing like company coming to inspire a girl to clean!

Liz Harrell said...

Loooooove sea salt! Love it!

Free Art Printables said...

I love that rice grain!