Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Adventures in Remodeling: Inspirational Blogs


I thought I would share some of the blogs that have inspired me in some of my decorating choices.  




Diana at Devine Home

Lissa at Humble Pie

Kasey at Lola B's





4 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

Love some good links! I've seen the Lettered Cottage before---divine!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog SITSta! :) If you love remodeling--I have all the pics from my remodel on the cheap too. They're up on a link on the left hand side of my blog "Evolution of a Home". Just in case you wanted to have a peek!

All the best to you!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Thanks for the links! Some I'm familiar with and some not!

Manuela

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, those are some great choices!! Isn't the blog world so much fun, so much inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to thank you for such a great made site!
I was sure this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/farm-party-supplies.html]farm Party Supplies[/url].