Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beachy Treasures from Down Under

There's a gal named Sarah who has a blog (a beach cottage) I follow and she recently had a glorious giveaway that I won.

On Thursday I had a kinda stinky day, so I was happy to just be home and see the day coming to a close.

My mailbox was slightly ajar (no, my mailbox isn't a jar, it's a mailbox - yup, I have silly humor) so I reached in and pulled out a big puffy package from Sarah.


Inside the envelope was this pretty package wrapped in fabric and string.



When I untied the string and unwrapped the fabric, I found this delightful string of seashells.

Inside I found...
Four seashell napkin rings, four napkins, and four placemats in the most delightful colors.




I fell completely and totally in love.  I found the inspiration that I was missing but so desperately searching for.  

Wait till you see how it inspired me!  


5 comments:

The House That A-M Built said...

Congratulations. So pleased that you won and it cheered you up! Can't wait to see what you do with your inspiration! A-M xx

Anjanette Young said...

What an awesome giveaway... Congrats. It is beautiful!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Great packaging! I love new napkins. Well - in truth I love new *anything* - but linens are a big favorite.

Heather said...

Winning is so much fun!

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! What a great giveaway, and I love when my mailbox is slightly ajar, however, i tend to wonder why the mail man feels the need to shove my treasure in the mailbox even if they don't fit...couldn't he walk to the front door and leave them there? Strange, oh well, he delivers and that is what matters! Love the items!!