I have decided that I want to do little things to Make A Difference in life of another.
This could be anyone, anywhere, at anytime during the day.
Maybe it's leaving my husband a note for when he gets up in the morning.
Maybe it's giving my child an extra hug or kiss in the morning and a treat in their lunch.
Maybe it's paying for the coffee of the person behind me in line at Starbuck's.
Maybe it's a simple as telling someone that I value them.
But I think Monday is the perfect day to Make a Difference.
Will you join me?
I hope you will. Do share what you choose to do and how it was received and how it made YOU feel.
Let's make Monday - Make a Difference Day!!!

4 comments:
what a great thing!!!!
Great idea, Suz. I'll let you know what I decide...
What a great idea to start off February! It's still only lunch time here, but I'll keep you up to ate with what I do!
I have already taken in a huge parcel for an elderly neighbour this morning though, but then I can never pass by anyone who needs any help!
I'm such a sucker at times!
Great idea, I haven't done anything yet, but the day is young!
Post a Comment