Some lovely things in the catalog.
Reminds me of MckMama's style. Do you read her blog? Very inspiring.Hope you have a good weekend, sweet friend. Any competitions for cheer, or do you get to relax some?Last night I dreamt that you called me so excited because you were at the 22 pound mark! Funny, since I still haven't talked to you irl yet...A sign of things to come, methinks :)
Amazing items! I love them:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Some lovely things in the catalog.
Reminds me of MckMama's style. Do you read her blog? Very inspiring.
Hope you have a good weekend, sweet friend. Any competitions for cheer, or do you get to relax some?
Last night I dreamt that you called me so excited because you were at the 22 pound mark! Funny, since I still haven't talked to you irl yet...
A sign of things to come, methinks :)
Amazing items! I love them:)
Post a Comment