Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Cup Runneth Over

photo courtesy of Flicker


Okay, so my mind is racing here and there.

I'm finally feeling better, physically. Not 100%, but pretty. darned. human.

So, I finally had my appointment set with the dude at the gym.



It was set for Monday. I didn't make it. I rescheduled. For Wednesday. Today.

I'm not letting anything get in my way. Whatever it takes. I'm making these changes.

Snow beware.

I found two blogs yesterday. One gal does amazing stitching. She also has amazing photography. I hope you'll visit.


The other blog I shared yesterday, but I feel that I must share again. Not only does she have a beautiful blog, but her entry that I shared yesterday made me cry. OH! and there's one killer give-away going on too.


Then there's the post of the amazing event that I missed this past Saturday. I'm so sad I missed this. It was such an honor to even be invited and I got sick. I'm really frustrated about this. You can go see for yourself what I missed.


Other "stuff"?

I am blessed. I am blessed beyond words.

Sometimes God shows us just what we need.

Lissa reminded me that I'm not in control of anything. God is in control.

I really need to create something that will remind me of this daily. I have a few ideas.

Heather, my sister-chicka, makes me feel that she is always proud of me. I don't know how and I don't know why, but she makes me feel empowered.

Kasey made me feel better about missing her event. When you get sick like I do, you do worry about offending people. It's a crummie disease. It interferes with life. It's frustrating.

My friend Ann called me from California. She and I have been friends for 15+ years (yikes). She talked to me and made me feel awesome. She reminded me of where I've been. She told me that she admires me. She thinks I'm strong.

So many comments. So many blessings. So much encouragement.

Today. I. Am. Ready.

I'm smart.

People believe in me.

I believe in me.

I am blessed beyond words.

Thank you everyone. Your words. Your comments. You encourage. You bless. You touch hearts.

Blogging. It's good for your soul.

8 comments:

Loree said...

Hope you'll feel better soon. I like to visit your blog. It is very encouraging.

Martha said...

Beautiful post...and a very important part is to believe in YOU {I stink at that to be honest sometimes}. Enjoy your appt. today!And it is HE that has a plan just as Lissa said!

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

I believe in you! Your blog is so inspirational and I know your heart is sweet. I've never met you in person but I do love to read your blog!

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. Good luck, and snow beware!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. Good luck, and snow beware!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better and you had such a crummie weekend...hang in there sweetie!

beachvintage.com said...

I know it's cold outside, makes it harder. You have so much support my love. It's fabulous.

Heather said...

The miracle of the blogworld: having friends you've never even met, but who love and support you better than some of your "real-life" friends...

I'm glad that I can make you feel better, mentally if not physically. The nurse in me hates to see people suffering.

Here's hoping that today is a better day.