Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...


I'm hunting.

I'm hunting for the perfect Gray (Grey).











My mind is spinning.

Something vintage, not contemporary or modern.











Warm, not cold.

Not too gray, not too blue.

Not too dark.










Just right.

Have you used gray in your home?








Do you have a favorite color?

Would you share?













6 comments:

Martha said...

Greys are beautiful...I love them! Blue's are our fav...beachy-tone blues and whites, creams, sand colors...I would love to use grey more...but just with our floors and counters and such...NOPE not in this house:)

Deanna said...

I use grey and blue in January when I put out my snowmen. I save all my snowmen to put out after Christmas so the house won't look so "naked".

Anonymous said...

nope no grey here..although I think it can be pulled off beautifully. I enjoy a good green or calm shade of ivory..I also enjoy black as a accent color! Are you re-doing your a room in grey??

Anonymous said...

I used Sandy Hook grey by Benjamin Moore. I have stained crown and baseboards. It looks different when you have white woodwork. (Even more pretty)

Heather said...

Nope, no grey or gray here.

I'm a fallish color kind of girl. We have lots of browns, reds, greens and golds in our house.

Good luck on finding the perfect shade!

Angela said...

I love grey! I prefer charcoal (at least when it comes to clothing) but for household uses I go for silvery/pale grey. Always "clear", not tending toward blue.

My favorite color (just plain favorite!) is hot pink. But not for decorating, obviously! For decor colors, my favorite is probably acanthus leaf green.