Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dear Pottery Barn...

Dear Pottery Barn,

I was in need of a bit of cheer and inspiration the other day and your stores, website, and catalogs are a treasure. A treat. Eye candy.

I noticed near the bottom of some of your areas that there was a spring sneak peek. Quite sneaky Pottery Barn, but not sneaky enough for the gal who needs an escape.

I want to beg for employment at one of your stores. I would be the best employee ever. I love your store. I love your products. I would give you all my paycheck back when I purchased merchandise.

Please hire me.

I must own all of these amazing items.

And some that I have coveted for a very long time.

Sincerely, Suzann


(enjoy all these goodies I have fallen in love with from my favorite store)

Dare I say that I may give up my Starbuck's so I can afford them all. - Unless Pottery Barn actually hires me.


















7 comments:

Deanna said...

Can we work together? I love that ferris wheel and those bird cups are to die for!!!

Anonymous said...

okay! I did not see the spring sneak peek but now I'm all excited! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Martha said...

Oh how I love those items...I'm so excited too!!!! Thank you for sharing...and by the way...I know you will find that perfect grey too:)

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Suzanne, I tried to get through your email but my computer is being picky and won't open up any Microsoft Outlook stuff. I don't know what's up with that.
Just wanted to let you know I appreciate your comment and support. I think I hit rock bottom this past weekend.
About colitis, I have had ischemic bowel as well and was in the hospital. Email me so I can email you back. I just wanted to ask you a question about that.
Thanks,
Jennifer

jennifer.dalenberg@yahoo.com

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I was just looking at their sale items and didn't see spring peek. I'll have to check again.

Merry Christmas

Manuela

Angela said...

Fun! I love the chalkboard. And the salt and pepper. Adorable!

There is a PB outlet near me. I lurve it!

Free Art Printables said...

Pottery barn is so mean like that!