Love, love, love, love the bed with the baskets! And the night tables with built-in magazine racks were made for me.Now ............... about that wine bottle light fixture????
Oh I love that wine bottle light...kinda big and bulky but in the right place I think it'd be cool!!Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Oh the love!!! You know that sign with the letters? I was thinking about painting one kinda like it. I will let you know if I do...K~
Oh, I am loving that horse on wheels! Yes, PB does inspire us to dream and live beyond our means, does it not?Beautiful pics.
Hi Suzann :)PB has really gotten much cuter lately! Thank you for sharing the pics :)BTW, I loved your post about getting real. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my PJs... among other things ;)rue
i LOVE the alphabet board!!! love!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love, love, love, love the bed with the baskets! And the night tables with built-in magazine racks were made for me.
Now ............... about that wine bottle light fixture????
Oh I love that wine bottle light...kinda big and bulky but in the right place I think it'd be cool!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Oh the love!!! You know that sign with the letters? I was thinking about painting one kinda like it. I will let you know if I do...K~
Oh, I am loving that horse on wheels!
Yes, PB does inspire us to dream and live beyond our means, does it not?
Beautiful pics.
Hi Suzann :)
PB has really gotten much cuter lately! Thank you for sharing the pics :)
BTW, I loved your post about getting real. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my PJs... among other things ;)
rue
i LOVE the alphabet board!!! love!
Post a Comment