That's a dream of Isabel's and mine: to live in a farmhouse, surrounded by fields and trees and animals (as long as someone else is mucking out the stalls).
Great farmhouse sinks... I miss mine, we had one at our last house. As soon as I can put one back in, I will. Your post just made me miss it all the more.
8 comments:
wow i love those sinks!! i would love to have something like that!
great blog! the farmhouse kitchens are sweet! The music is FUN!!!! CHEERS! Michele
That's a dream of Isabel's and mine: to live in a farmhouse, surrounded by fields and trees and animals (as long as someone else is mucking out the stalls).
Love the pictures!
Cheers for farmhouse sinks! I love mine, I can bathe my 2 year old in it!! :) Love the Farm Chicks too! yahoo!! XO
Love these snaps! I've always wanted to live in a farmhouse...
Ohhhh to be a farmhouse girl! Thats what I wanna be when I grow up..hehe
I WANT TO BE A FARM CHICK SO BADLY!!!!! But I am so moody, and such a city girl, and so sarcastic....
can I be a sarcastic farm chick????????
Great farmhouse sinks... I miss mine, we had one at our last house. As soon as I can put one back in, I will. Your post just made me miss it all the more.
Post a Comment