PB is a great store! Whenever I want to redecorate, I spend a lot of time looking for PB knock-offs, 'cause the real thing is too expensive! Stopping by from SITS...
I love PB too...just can bring myself to drop that much $$$.
I see on your side bar that you are getting ready to read My Sister's Keeper. I just finished this book and was a little disappointed...you will have to let me know what you think when your done reading it.
Girl, I love pottery barn too, you have chosen some amazing things, and I love how they have jumped on the # band wagon!! I just wish I could afford it!...hope you are doing well and enjoying fyour summer! XO
Do you have a PB outlet near you? There's one an hour away, and Isabel and I are planning a shopping trip for back-to-school there soon (they have lots of other stores, too).
Heather just commented about a Pottery Barn outlet--we have one an hour from here, too. I was just thinking I need to drive up there again and see what's new! Love getting their pretty stuff for a bargain price. :-)
9 comments:
PB is a great store! Whenever I want to redecorate, I spend a lot of time looking for PB knock-offs, 'cause the real thing is too expensive! Stopping by from SITS...
I love PB too...just can bring myself to drop that much $$$.
I see on your side bar that you are getting ready to read My Sister's Keeper. I just finished this book and was a little disappointed...you will have to let me know what you think when your done reading it.
Thanks for dropping by my blog to share some luv!
I wished that PB wasn't so expensive though b/c they have some spectacular stuff. Dreaming is the perfect word.
Girl, I love pottery barn too, you have chosen some amazing things, and I love how they have jumped on the # band wagon!! I just wish I could afford it!...hope you are doing well and enjoying fyour summer! XO
Oh yes! These are all fantastic!!!
PB rocks!
Do you have a PB outlet near you? There's one an hour away, and Isabel and I are planning a shopping trip for back-to-school there soon (they have lots of other stores, too).
Can't wait.
Great pics.
Heather just commented about a Pottery Barn outlet--we have one an hour from here, too. I was just thinking I need to drive up there again and see what's new! Love getting their pretty stuff for a bargain price. :-)
I love that store.
Hope you experienced a wonderfully fantastic Tuesday!
Pottery Barn is nice because they make it easy to recreate their look. :D
Post a Comment