Your blog is so inspirational. I needed to read that today!Jenniferhttp://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/
Love that verse.Love the book of Romans altogether, really.Love you.
what a great scripture verse!
What a beautiful thought to remember! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love meeting people who are convicted in their faith. I hope you had a wonderful 4th, and that your sabbath is even better.
One of my favorite verses....
I love this picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your blog is so inspirational. I needed to read that today!
Jennifer
http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/
Love that verse.
Love the book of Romans altogether, really.
Love you.
what a great scripture verse!
What a beautiful thought to remember! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love meeting people who are convicted in their faith. I hope you had a wonderful 4th, and that your sabbath is even better.
One of my favorite verses....
I love this picture!
Post a Comment