Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Want to Get Something for Nothing?


Ready for my first Give-Away???

Here We go!!!

All you have to do is leave a comment under THIS post and please make sure that I can either access your blog or e-mail you (it's kinda sad if you win and I can't tell you about it).

I'm giving away a copy of Amy Butler's book - Midwest Modern.  This book is truly eye candy for the soul!!  

I will be drawing the winner on Saturday (October 25th).

40 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

Am I really FIRST???? WhooHooo! I am first! I love Amy Butler! I love eyes and Candy! Pick me ! Pick me!!!!

operamommy said...

this is my first time visiting your blog & i'm enjoying catching up on old posts! i also love amy butler (& wish I had that hat!)

Kimba said...

What a great giveaway! I love that hat on the cover.

Kimba

Nancy said...

Hi Suzann,

What a lovely giveaway! Yes, please enter my name in your drawing.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

What a lovely book. Please enter my name and good luck to all of us and especially me!

Thank you for this great giveaway.
Please come by and visit me too. I'm having a giveaway for my upcomingn 200th post. Read about in my last Friday's post and good luck to you!

Judi

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! :)

Annemiek said...

I've heard so much about Amy Buttler, but don't have any of her books yet, so this would be great. Thanks for offering Suzan.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Count me in! I look at it a while ago at B&N and it's a great book!

Manuela

Amy Button said...

How cool! I love Amy Butler too. I saw your comment on Hooked on Houses.

Ally's Corner said...

Just found your blog. I love Give-Away's.

beachy in the burbs said...

Suzann, thanks for stopping by :) I love giveaways, how fun!

Marian said...

Include me, too.

Love the music....

Marian

nikkicrumpet said...

Well heaven knows my soul needs candy. And I'm frightened by your music dangit!

lynda said...

I would love a chance to win this book! Thanks for the offer.

megan @ a life's design said...

What a great giveaway! I love books and this one is a top pick.

Debra from Bungalow said...

This is the first time visiting your blog & I see you're having a giveaway. How great, please enter me. Stop by & visit sometime. Take care, Debrak

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Ooh! What a fun giveaway! Thanks, Suzann. I love books like this, so I've got my fingers crossed! :-)

primitivebettys said...

How very generous of you! I would like to have a chance at winning... the book looks fabulous! :)

Smiles,
Betty

SweetAnnee said...

Hello!!
come over to my BLOG and
join us in Pink October if you'd
like....
and please enter me ..It looks like a GREAT book
and I love just looking at pics..
smiles, Deena
you can reach me through my profile

Deanna said...

I am so addicted to books and I am making a pile that I intend to enjoy over with Thanksgiving holidays with my new favorite coffee flavor -- Christmas cookie. Yummy!

J'Ollie Primitives said...

I love Amy Butler.
I love books.
I'd LOVE to be a winner!
tyvm.

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzann!

I would love to enter your giveaway! Thank you!!

Have a great evening!

Hugs,
Erin ♥

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Cool book. I love to look at design books. Not that I ever do anything...but I like to look at them :-)

Susie said...

Good luck on your giveaway. It looks like a success so far:-)

Ivy Lane said...

What a fun give away! Please count me in!

AJ said...

Not sure how I found you but just wanted to say "hi" to another Chicago burb mama:) Loved your Illinois post! And Danse Macabre is my favorite spooky song:)

Deborah Boland said...

Ohhhh I love Amy Butler! Good luck with the giveaway!
Deb
http://printmattersblog.blogspot.com/

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh how fun, please count me in. We play sorry almost evryday too!

Gretchen said...

What a fun giveaway!
Count me in!

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments.
You have the gift of encouragement!

Have a great day!

Mariel said...

I love Amy Butler! I am a quilter and have used her fabrics. I love her colors and would love to have her book.

Mama C. said...

Yes, please! Count me in! Since my oldest daughter has gone back to school this past September, I've gained back my precious reading time (I did so by leaving a bit earlier to go pick her up, and reading while I'm sitting in my car, waiting for her to be dismissed).

I'm ALWAYS up for a highly recommended book!

Thanks!

nickjsmom(at)aol(dot)com

Inspired Kara said...

Count me in!!!

ann70821 said...

Thank you so much for offering this give away! I would love to be entered.

PS--I haven't heard Flying Purple People Eater in eons! What a blast!

Kacey said...

OOoh! Sign me up! Pick Me! Ha! Ha! This looks fabulous. Thanks for such a great giveaway!

Shannon said...

This looks like such a great book!

Rhea said...

I can't resist a book giveaway. I love to read. More than watching TV. Awesome!!

Heidi said...

Hi Suzann. Fun that you are also doing a giveaway.

Hugs ~
Heidi

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Well, after seeing my Site, you know I'm a sew-er and would love this book. So please sign me up.
Thanks for visiting over at my place and for your kind comment.
Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Found your blog off of Jane's. What a great 1st giveaway! I love books!

Creations from my heart said...

I wanted to say thank you for the wonderful coments you have left on my blog. It's always nice to hear from people. I love Amy Butler things. Her purses are wonderful. Blessings....Sherry