
She did it!! Who is SHE and what did she DO? Well, SHE is my daughter and what she DID is make JV Cheerleading! I'm so proud of her. She is so excited she can hardly stand it. How huge to be a CHEERLEADER in High School! Okay, well, maybe not to everyone, but I always had that secret desire to be one, but I never ever even tried out - way to nervous I'd fail. So, you know what this means? CAMPS! more GYMNASTICS! COMPETITIONS! mama needs more MONEY! LOL - okay for now, I'm going to bask in the sunshine of her smile and let the rest take care of itself.

12 comments:
Congratulations!! Way to go Suzann's daughter! I'm so happy for you!
Hugs,
Erin ♥
How exciting!! Good for her!
OH I remember that exciting news when I got it....and when my daughter got it too. CELEBRATE it is so much fun and she's gonna have a ball!!!!!!And both of you start saving...dang those uniforms are expensive!!!
SUPER!!!!! She will have a wonderful time! Is it for B-Ball?
Yay daughter:) Thanks for popping by my blog and replying. I'm in Elgin now. Used to work in Schaumburg years ago:) Small world!
Congratulations to your talented daughter!! :D
That is awesome! Congrats to you & your daughter. That is really exciting!
READY?! OKAY!! Way to go daughter! And Nikki is so right. Save save save. rah rah rah.
Congrats to your daughter! Cheer leading is fun. I did it in middle school and loved it.
Hope your little one had the best birthday ever!!!
How exciting! I used to want to be a cheerleader too--but alas I was too lazy! That's great though--hope she has fun!
Awww...congrats to her!! That is wonderful.
Post a Comment