Three Choices seems to be what I'm torn between. A, B, or C. What do YOU think???
21 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Morning Suzann! Thanks so much for your comments; it helps to know I'm not alone in fear of kids leaving!!! Now for the bedding I adore all 3!!lol Still would love to own A, B is most neutral and light/airy C is a pattern I love too!Not much help. Still leaning toward B, although staring at C it's kinda gettin my vote now!!lol lol You R on Your Own Kid! Jeannette
I love A but if you want simplicity and romance...I don't think that fits the bill. If you want timeless and something that you can play around with and add color and have it be really adaptable as your taste changes I'd pick B. If it starts to feel stale over the years you can add color and texture with pillows and throws. It's nice to have something neutral that you can change around for the different seasons. I can see this with a chocolate brown quilt or throw and some red pillows for the winter. Then throw on some spring green pillows and a new throw and TADA it's summer room. Keeping the basic stuff like bedding and curtains neutral...gives you a world of opportunities to adjust with accessories. OK I'll shut up now!
I think I'd go for C, although I think A looks very cool for the room it's in. Just my opinion!
Your blog is gorgeous! Wow! Love it...
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I'm glad it made you laugh and hope to see you back soon... Now that I've seen how pretty your place, I need to spruce up mine!
I found your blog from Kara. Bedding is so fantastic. Can one ever have enough. My hubby thinks that it's weird that I have some for each season. I love A-In fact, I love it so much where is it from. I must go and look and drool and figure how much of my grocery money I have to share so I can buy it! Enjoy your blog and seeing all of your great ideas! Keep it up!
Hi Suzann, Love hearing from you! I personally am drawn to A.... it's bold, brave and versatile... so many options if you need a change... add to, take away bits etc. Your blog is just so lovely! A-M xx
I like A or B. they are totaly different, it would depend, do you want fun and whimsy pick A, Do you want simplicity, calmness pick B. Have fun choosing and Let us know what you decide. Nancy
Thank you for your message about Kos. It really touched my heart. I am so grateful that God placed him in our lives. I hope that I can be as much a blessing to him as he is to us. Thank you again! Kate PS...I love A !!!
Ooooh! All good choices. I'm going to give this some thought and stop back by tomorrow to list my official opinion. Ha! Ha! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Encouragement? Yes - PLEASE - let's encourage eachother! Ha! I need all the help I can get. Here's hoping we both have great days tomorrow and we're inspired to stay on one design path soon... :o)
OMG!!!! This is my FAVORITE kind of stuff!!! I love decorating and had the same issues in my master. I wanted exactly want you want. I painted the walls a medium/dark khaki(Sherwin Williams Latte. I first started out with cream bedding and chocolate accents. I added some small spots of slate blue (pillows) with the choc. and it is very calming and relaxing. I just added a dark khaki comforter and took off the cream. Thinking seriously of using black instead of brown accents, but our bed is a dark sleigh bed. So still unsure. I want a classy calm look with a touch of romance. So, now that I have totally confused you and myself, my suggestion is go for a solid with a pattern/texture for the main part of the bed. Play with whatever goes with your bed/furniture, like black or brown. Punch with some neat colors like red, orange, greens, or blues. My entire is very earthy(that includes the dust) and i use cinnamons, greens, golds, browns. That is why I went with blue in my room. Just different.
Okay, I am spent now. Thanks so much for visiting me. I am so adding you to my blog roll. I looooove me some decorating!!!!
I appreciate your sweet comments so much. I love the a choice...I am trying to think out of the box and love the layered textured look. Any of them would make a beautiful bed though. I cant wait to see what you picked.
Ooh, I'm such a sucker for anything Country, Americana-looking. So it would have to be A for me. Thank you for your sweet complitments over at my Site. : ) Mary Lou
Hi, This the first time I've come by your blog. On the issue of the bedding. I personally am a light type person but I favor A & C for you. Not because of the look but because the colors are not as light as B because if you have boys and dogs they might not show the dirt as quickly. Both are beautiful. do you like simplicity or layered better? I like layered as it gives more depth but there is something to be said for a great print. Just a few thoughts for you to ponder. Hope this gives you help. Sandyt
Hi! Very tough really to choose, I really like B and C, but....if I really have to make a choice I'd go with....although....OMG, too hard ! Seriously, I love the airy feeling of the B option, I'd go with this one, really.
21 comments:
Morning Suzann! Thanks so much for your comments; it helps to know I'm not alone in fear of kids leaving!!! Now for the bedding I adore all 3!!lol Still would love to own A, B is most neutral and light/airy C is a pattern I love too!Not much help. Still leaning toward B, although staring at C it's kinda gettin my vote now!!lol lol You R on Your Own Kid! Jeannette
I love A but if you want simplicity and romance...I don't think that fits the bill. If you want timeless and something that you can play around with and add color and have it be really adaptable as your taste changes I'd pick B. If it starts to feel stale over the years you can add color and texture with pillows and throws. It's nice to have something neutral that you can change around for the different seasons. I can see this with a chocolate brown quilt or throw and some red pillows for the winter. Then throw on some spring green pillows and a new throw and TADA it's summer room. Keeping the basic stuff like bedding and curtains neutral...gives you a world of opportunities to adjust with accessories. OK I'll shut up now!
toughy. first I was like, B..than I was like, oh but A is nice too, now I'm like, I really like the quilt in C. Sorry I was NO help!
That's so tough! They're all cute! I really like B the best but I like them all! Was that helpful?! hehe
I think I'd go for C, although I think A looks very cool for the room it's in. Just my opinion!
Your blog is gorgeous! Wow! Love it...
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I'm glad it made you laugh and hope to see you back soon... Now that I've seen how pretty your place, I need to spruce up mine!
Have a great day...
:^) Anna
I found your blog from Kara. Bedding is so fantastic. Can one ever have enough. My hubby thinks that it's weird that I have some for each season.
I love A-In fact, I love it so much where is it from. I must go and look and drool and figure how much of my grocery money I have to share so I can buy it! Enjoy your blog and seeing all of your great ideas! Keep it up!
Hi Suzann,
Love hearing from you! I personally am drawn to A.... it's bold, brave and versatile... so many options if you need a change... add to, take away bits etc. Your blog is just so lovely! A-M xx
Beautiful bedding!! I'm loving "A" The reds and blacks are beautiful together as well as the bold patterns in it. Have fun choosing!
Hugs,
Erin
I like A or B. they are totaly different, it would depend, do you want fun and whimsy pick A, Do you want simplicity, calmness pick B. Have fun choosing and Let us know what you decide. Nancy
Thank you for your message about Kos. It really touched my heart. I am so grateful that God placed him in our lives. I hope that I can be as much a blessing to him as he is to us. Thank you again!
Kate
PS...I love A !!!
Ooooh! All good choices. I'm going to give this some thought and stop back by tomorrow to list my official opinion. Ha! Ha! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Encouragement? Yes - PLEASE - let's encourage eachother! Ha! I need all the help I can get. Here's hoping we both have great days tomorrow and we're inspired to stay on one design path soon... :o)
OMG!!!! This is my FAVORITE kind of stuff!!! I love decorating and had the same issues in my master. I wanted exactly want you want. I painted the walls a medium/dark khaki(Sherwin Williams Latte. I first started out with cream bedding and chocolate accents. I added some small spots of slate blue (pillows) with the choc. and it is very calming and relaxing. I just added a dark khaki comforter and took off the cream. Thinking seriously of using black instead of brown accents, but our bed is a dark sleigh bed. So still unsure. I want a classy calm look with a touch of romance. So, now that I have totally confused you and myself, my suggestion is go for a solid with a pattern/texture for the main part of the bed. Play with whatever goes with your bed/furniture, like black or brown. Punch with some neat colors like red, orange, greens, or blues. My entire is very earthy(that includes the dust) and i use cinnamons, greens, golds, browns. That is why I went with blue in my room. Just different.
Okay, I am spent now. Thanks so much for visiting me. I am so adding you to my blog roll. I looooove me some decorating!!!!
I appreciate your sweet comments so much. I love the a choice...I am trying to think out of the box and love the layered textured look. Any of them would make a beautiful bed though. I cant wait to see what you picked.
Ooh, I'm such a sucker for anything Country, Americana-looking. So it would have to be A for me.
Thank you for your sweet complitments over at my Site. : )
Mary Lou
I'm sure you realized I meant compliments. Better go to bed now.
Mry Lou
It really depends on the 'feel' you're going for. Restful? I like choice C. Fun? I LOVE choice A... so fabulous!
Oh I LOVE A...which is so not my style but I just love that! It sort of makes me want to redo my whole apartment!
C! I'm lovin' C and you can mix and match it with other looks easily as seasons change. It's versatile.
Hi,
This the first time I've come by your blog.
On the issue of the bedding. I personally am a light type person but I favor A & C for you. Not because of the look but because the colors are not as light as B because if you have boys and dogs they might not show the dirt as quickly. Both are beautiful. do you like simplicity or layered better? I like layered as it gives more depth but there is something to be said for a great print. Just a few thoughts for you to ponder. Hope this gives you help.
Sandyt
Hi! Very tough really to choose, I really like B and C, but....if I really have to make a choice I'd go with....although....OMG, too hard ! Seriously, I love the airy feeling of the B option, I'd go with this one, really.
i just googled this bedding, and found your site. did you get choice A?
if so, do you have any pics posted of it? i'm really contemplating buying it!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment