13 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love that verse. We all have trials and my past 3 months have been especially challenging for me after being in a sever car accident and wheelchair bound. This and my 15-months raising my daughter alone while my husband was deployed in Iraq have been strengthening me spiritually and as a person. What a lovely verse to start my Sunday, thanks!
2 comments:
I love that verse. We all have trials and my past 3 months have been especially challenging for me after being in a sever car accident and wheelchair bound. This and my 15-months raising my daughter alone while my husband was deployed in Iraq have been strengthening me spiritually and as a person. What a lovely verse to start my Sunday, thanks!
Happy SITS Sunday!
Yes, indeed! even when times are tough.
Post a Comment