Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Letter Q






Now here is a question, a question for you.

Remember the answer begins with a Q.





Just think of a duck, be it white brown or black.

What sound does it make?

Why a duckie goes...





In stores you will find milk in containers of sorts.

But what do you them?

You call these things...






Remember a King in a story you've seen.

To whom was he married?

He's wed to a...



This is one of my favorite all time sesame street segments, so I had to throw it in here.

Some other "Q"'s for you...



Queen The Band



Queen Latifah


Quarter

Quadratic Formula





The Letter Q




Quotes



Quiz

5 comments:

the wild raspberry said...

how fun....your blog is absolutely adorable!
have a wonderful day~
chasity

Anonymous said...

VERY cute post! I do like that chicken "q". On the side, I know some people who don't know the answer to that question, either. Have a great day!

Heather said...

I love me some Sesame Street :)

Kasey said...

Quuuuut story...
ha.ha.
xo
p.s. r u coming sat?

Anonymous said...

cute! clever!