Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Post that is Yours


Okay, so I'm not secretive (really).

But, I've noticed that it's fun to learn about other people.

People seem to like learning about me too.

So, here's what I am giving ya.

Give me a question. Ask me anything.

I will answer all the questions in one post.

So, go ahead, ask me anything.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh this is fun!!

1. what is your favorite color...I know this can change, so what is it now?
2. how did you meet your hubby?
3. what do you want to be when you grow up?
4.if you could go anywhere and money wasn't an issue where would you go and with whom?

I'll stop now and let others ask...gosh an I nosey or what?

Anonymous said...

I just have to say I love your music!!!

Helen McGinn said...

Stopped by from Sits, lovely to meet you.
Ooh, question time!
Have you ever laughed so hard that you thought you may actually fall down with the effort and if so why and when?

Ms. Bright said...

Hi!! Since you were good enough to stop by @ The Bright Life, I wanted to come and see your 'place'!

Great idea for a post!! Here's my Q:
What's the best purchase under $100you've ever made?

Heather said...

What is one life decision you have made that you would change if given the chance?

What is your favorite vacation place?

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Free Art Printables said...

What inspired your blog name?

thatgirlblogs said...

most
embarrassing
moment...

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

What is polyester made of?



You said anything, no? :)