When I saw that picture, my first thought was the hymn "I'll Fly Away". I'm listening to the Jars of Clay version right now, as we prepare to go to church.Hope you have a blessed Sunday, Suzann. May God's love cradle you all day long...
Suzann, this is perfect for today. (:Please have a glorious Sunday and joyful week ahead.♥
Fun post! I love the feeling of random glimpses of every day things in a new light. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
When I saw that picture, my first thought was the hymn "I'll Fly Away". I'm listening to the Jars of Clay version right now, as we prepare to go to church.
Hope you have a blessed Sunday, Suzann. May God's love cradle you all day long...
Suzann, this is perfect for today. (:
Please have a glorious Sunday and joyful week ahead.♥
Fun post! I love the feeling of random glimpses of every day things in a new light. :)
Post a Comment