
I dream of long passionate kisses that linger in your soul long after they are done.
I dream of holding hands and going for long walks on a Sunday afternoon, just because.
I dream of having someone cup my face in their hands and look into my eyes like I am the only person in the entire world.
I dream of holding hands across the table in a restaurant and having other people look admiringly wishing they had the same kind of love.
I dream of just sitting for hours, talking about everything and nothing and getting lost in the conversation.
I dream of having my heart flutter, if even for a moment, just in anticipation.
I dream of sharing a glass of wine, playing a board game while lying in bed.
I dream of spooning on the sofa, beneath a beautiful quilt, while watching a movie.
I dream of walking along a beach, hand in hand, while the water gently washes over our feet.
I dream.
I dream often.

1 comment:
What a lovely post! I LOVE spooning on the couch with a comfy blanket and a movie. :)
Post a Comment