It was a Saturday morning when I awoke to see father and son in the kitchen discussing the morning meal. They were working together to create breakfast for the family.
They had been shopping, chosen their produce and come home to prepare their specialties.
As I stood watching them, listening to their conversation and admiring father teaching
son. I was struck by how amazing and beautiful this scene was.
My life is not perfect by any means, but every now and again there are moments in my life that are simply amazing.
5 comments:
Yes, remember these moments, they are special. You are blessed to have such a nice family. Both look like they are having a great time. Thanks for sharing, Mumzie
No one's life is perfect, but glimpses of perfection can happen every day! This certainly is a beautiful scene :)
That sure is one of lifes special moments. So precious!
Congratulations to you for noticing the moment and capturing it on film! So many times we let these little things pass us by, not thinking to stop and imprint them on our minds and hearts.
I love those pictures!
So, what did they cook?
I.love.this.post.
:)
Post a Comment