Thomas was in a fishing derby this past weekend.
He chose to have his Grandpa Jim accompany him to this event.
This photograph is of them walking to have Thomas' 2nd place fish measured.
I just love this photograph.
I like to imagine what they're talking about.
Do you ever just gaze at a photo and appreciate the moment in time that it captures?

4 comments:
Great photo, Suzann! Love your new blog look, too!
xoxo
Donna
Absolutely :) This is a good one to gaze upon...lush verdant field, with people you love inside it :)
I think that's why I love to take so many pictures...it seals that memory into your brain, and everytime you look at a particular photo, you can remember just how you felt at that moment.
Great job, Thomas!
That's why I take pictures of everything. I guess trying to capture that moment forever.
Post a Comment