Grayslake sounds familiar but I can't place where it is at in comparison to Chicago. Northwest? It looks like a great antique Market. Good luck with your farm table!!xoxoJane
My BFF used to live in Grayslake. Small world. Looks like you'll have a grand time in your quest. Good luck!xoxoDonna
Oh, man, I wish I could go! I love going to places like this.Hope you find what you want....JenniferP.s. Did you get that car? ;)
Did I mention that not only do we have Kings Island and Great Wolf Lodge, but Lebanon is known for their antique shops.Just so you know...Happy Hunting!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Grayslake sounds familiar but I can't place where it is at in comparison to Chicago. Northwest? It looks like a great antique Market. Good luck with your farm table!!
xoxo
Jane
My BFF used to live in Grayslake. Small world. Looks like you'll have a grand time in your quest. Good luck!
xoxo
Donna
Oh, man, I wish I could go! I love going to places like this.
Hope you find what you want....
Jennifer
P.s. Did you get that car? ;)
Did I mention that not only do we have Kings Island and Great Wolf Lodge, but Lebanon is known for their antique shops.
Just so you know...
Happy Hunting!
Post a Comment