This is my little Man T.
He came to me about a month ago complaining of headaches and an inability to see the board at school.
Guess what?
He needed glasses.
Here he is, sporting his new "spectacles" as he calls them.
He has been smiling ear to ear since he put them on.
It broke my heart to see how excited he was to see things clearly.
I can only imagine how long he has looked at the world with a cloudy view.
Then again, I think many of us have a cloudy view of the world, don't we?

5 comments:
You are a good person to be the catalyst behind your little friend getting his glasses. You should be proud.
Not only am I nearsighted, I am severely hearing impaired. Whatis funny is sometimes I sit without my contact lenses and hearing aids and the silence around me brings such peace, But oh, to pop those hearing aids back in and hear the birds singing or my children laughing, I'm on top of the world.
Thanks for a thought provoking post, Suzann! :-)
xoxo
Jane
He looks great in them and so happy!!!
Elijah has been wearing glasses since kindergarten. He takes such good care of them, which amazes me for an active boy.
T looks great, and so excited! It seems like so many more kids have glasses these days; I was the ONLY girl in 4th grade with them, and they didn't last long before vanity won out. I chose to have headaches until 9th grade, when I got contacts.
So glad THOSE days are over! So glad your baby can see clearly now!
He is a cutie-patootie~~!!
it's always great to see kids excited to wear glasses. they look great on him.
Post a Comment