Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Great Debate...

Nikon D5000


or

Cannon Rebel T1i






The great debate continues.
I need to choose.
Too many confusing debates.
What is YOUR opinion?
Do you own one?
Simple Question, right?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, but if you figure it out, let me know. We're upgrading and both of these are on my short list too.

Heather said...

Canon Rebel has always been on my wish list, until our discussion...

Have you looked on Consumer Reports? Talked to any photographers? Played eenie-meenie-minie-moe?

I'm with Vonna; you figure it out and let us know. Or, you know, buy one of each and give us your own opinion :)

Amanda {My Life Badly Written} said...

Oh I sooooo need a new camera and don't know where to start!

What's your gut feeling about them?

Kasey said...

I have a canon rebel.
love it.
xo

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I own the Canon and like it a lot!

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

HI! I found you from the Hooked on Houses blog, you left a comment and I love votes and debates, I have one on my blog too. But, since I own a Canon camera I thought I'd throw in my two cents. It's not a rebel, it's a little less expensive although I thought I paid a pretty penny for it. I truely love it, it's so easy to use and my pictures really turn out pretty great! Good luck! Check out those consumer reports, oh and I read a lot of customer reviews on sites like Best Buy and Amazon before making my purchase.

Anna

Liz Harrell said...

No idea... but I bet you do fabulous things with whatever camera you end up with!

Anonymous said...

Look around and see if you can find a good deal on one. Maybe that will be the tie breaker! We have a Cannon but I haven't a clue how to use it!

PAT said...

Hi Suzann

I stopped by to thank you for visiting the Back Porch.

I own the Canon Rebel Xti and really like it. I bought it a little over 2 years ago. My granddaughter owns this camera, also. She is a photography student.

I haven't heard anything about the new Rebel. I can only comment on the Xti and say I am quite satisfied with it.

Thanks again for stopping by and your lovely comment!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie!!! So good to be back..thank you~

Sandi said...

Hmm...I have no clue except that my son owns a canon that he paid around $800 for and he loves it. He took phtotgraphy in college and is awesome. I can never remember which one he has...sorry!!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! Please come visit anytime.
Blessings~

Anonymous said...

canon girl here...!! love mine...but mine is old and heavy! :)