So, my walk/run program is only 3 days a week.
I need something to do 3 other days a week.
I will rest 1 day per week.
So, I have to tell you about my new dvd workout system.
It's called Physique 57.
I researched it and couldn't find any negative information AND you get to try it for 30 days.
I did my first workout today.
Now, if you're anything like me, you hate to buy DVD's to find you're annoyed with the instructor or that you need to bounce and jump and dance like a 3-year old through the whole thing. I also like to be able to follow along without looking like a crazed person.
Physique 57 kicked my butt today!!! Zero impact, but serious intense workout for sure!
I was crazy sweating and my limbs were like jell-o.
one word.
AWESOME!
I'm taking back my life and making a difference!!!


2 comments:
keep up the good work! :)
Never heard of it, but if it works, do it!
You go, girl!
Post a Comment