Monday, March 2, 2009



"May God grant you always... 
A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you." 
Irish Blessing

6 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

I like that blessing...it pretty much covers everything you could need!

Heather said...

I love this! My grandfather was Irish, and we said this blessing at his memorial service.

Love the photo, too.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

And top of the mornin' to ya!! Yes the green is a comin'

cate said...

What a Beautiful Blessing...

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

what a beautiful blessing,l a lovely way to begin my day. just stopped by from SITS to say hello!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a lovely blessing! I'm not Irish but my hubby is part Irish and very proud of it too. Come check out my give-away and have a lovely day.

Blessings,
Sandi